Fully hydraulical system working BFM model flanging machine is using tank and boiler bottoms contruction. Machine makes flanging at the end of the circle plate then get the required radiuses.
- The machine frame built of high strength materials by electro welding and stress relieved prior to the machining in order to meet tight manufacturing tolerances for sensitive flanging process.
- Upper and lower head holder slides on the main body structure for stiffness and lower vibration during flanging.
- Both upper and lower head holders powered by hydraulic motors for vertical movement and clamps the head by hydraulic cylinders.
- Knuckle roll is powered by radial piston by hydraulic motors for high speed of rotation and high torque.
- Flanging roll is powered by three cylinders for vertical and horizontal direction and slides between two main bodies.
- Both rolls are made of special chemical for long time corrosion resistance
- Centralised greasing system.
- Lower supporting rolls are powered by hydraulic cylinders to support the head during flanging.
- Hydraulic system consist of radial piston pump, oil tank level gauge, filter with impurity signal and worldwide known brands.